2005-2015 TOYOTA TACOMA REAR HIGH CLEARANCE PLATE BUMPER WITH DUAL SWINGOUT TIRE CARRIERMobtown
- 1/4″ Thick CNC Laser Cut Steel Attachment Plates
- 100% Bolt-On Design
- 3/16″ Thick CNC Laser Cut and Formed Steel
- 3/4″ Thick CNC Laser Cut Recovery Points
- Fully Welded
- Capable of Towing Trucks Factory Ratings
- Can carry up to 35″ diameter tire with 6 x 139.7 Bolt Pattern
- Tire Carrier Locks at 90 degrees
The rear bumper on your Tacoma is thin and provides zero protection when you actually need it. Don’t be fooled, ditch the tin foil and upgrade to Mobtown Offroad’s 3/16″ thick CNC laser cut and formed rear high clearance plate bumper. Mounts in factory locations and uses factory and supplied hardware.
Fits all 2nd Generation Toyota Tacoma (2005-2015).
- Outer Shell: 3/16″ CNC Laser Cut and Formed Plate Steel. Corners are one a piece design made on a 12 axis CNC press brake for maximum strength and a smooth finish and no weld at all! The corners are also tied in to the hitch and chassis to eliminate corner flex.
- Shackle Points: 3/4″ CNC Plasma Cut, pass through the bumper and wrapped around 2-1/2″ heavy wall steel tubing for the strongest design on the market to date.
- Hitch: Integrated into the bumper which allows the bumper to tie in to it for maximum strength. The hitch is up in the bumper and passes through where the license plate will be so the departure angle is not effected. The hitch will be built from 2-1/2″ heavy wall steel tubing. It also is reinforced in the center with a formed plate and slots for trailer chains.
- Attachment: 1/4″ CNC Laser Cut Plate Steel.
- Accessories: Flip Up License Plate Bracket Included, will use factory trailer plug and factory license plate lights.
- Light Cutouts (Designed for Baja Designs S2 Pro Flush Mount)
- Back Up Sensor Cutouts (Not BSM Compatible)
- Swing Out Tire Carrier: The swing out tire carrier can carry up to 35″ diameter tire with 6 x 139.7 Bolt Pattern. It comes standard with bolt patterns for Rotopaks or Mobtown Offroad Jerry Can Baskets.
- Swing Out Tire Carrier Construction: It is built from 2x3x1/8″ wall steel tubing for the main beam, and the tire carrier is made from 2x2x1/8″ wall steel tubing. The plate that the tire bolts to is 3/8″ thick steel with three stock wheel studs. It is attached to the bumper with our 1/4″ thick steel bracket and uses a 1″ diameter pinion, you are not going to break it! The carrier is held securely to the bumper with a latch. The swing out opens and locks at 90 degrees.
- Weight: 170 lbs for Bumper and Swingout w/ Tire Carrier, Jerry Can Basket +25 lbs, Rotopak +10 lbs, Hi Lift Attachment +6 lbs (These weights do not include the actual accessory or tire weights)
SHIPPING NOTE: All bumpers will ship on a pallet to a shipping terminal closest to you through common carrier. We will do our best to minimize the distance to the closest terminal. Once shipped, we will send you all information needed for you to know where to go to pick up your order and provide a tracking number.
POWDER COAT NOTE: Due to issues with freight companies, Mobtown Offroad will no longer offer powder coating on bumpers.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: The following options can also be added to your bumper build. Please contact us at 833-782-8348 to order.
Dual 20L Jerry Can Basket add $250
Fold Down Camp Table add $175
Hi Lift Jack Holder add $50