ARB Safari Snorkel for 2005-2015 Toyota TacomaARB
With the SS171HP Safari Snorkel, avoiding dust, water and snow ingestion is essential for keeping your 4x4 moving down the trail.
Avoiding dust, water and snow ingestion is essential for keeping your 4x4 moving down the trail. Safari Tacoma Snorkels relocate an engine’s air intake from a low, vulnerable position to a high, safe location where a constant supply of cold, clean air is available.
Featuring the new ARMAX design, the new Toyota Tacoma snorkel kit for the 2nd Generation model is the start of a new generation of raised air intakes from Safari Snorkel. Tested and verified on an airflow bench, each ARMAX design ensures that the airflow through the snorkel meets or exceeds that of the factory inlet design
- Raises air intake to prevent water ingestion, while also allowing vehicles to utilize clean air when driving in dusty conditions.
- Vehicle specific design and factory airbox adaption fit
- Manufactured using durable, UV stable cross linked polyethylene material.
- Supplied as a comprehensive kit, including the necessary fasteners and mounting brackets.
- Unique air ram design acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from incoming air stream.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- 10% higher CFM for this application over other brand snorkels.