BUBBA ROPE 20-FOOTBubba Rope
POWER STRETCH™ RECOVERY ROPE
Ideal for 4x4 trucks and SUVs
Breaking Strength: 28,600 lbs.
7/8" x 20' — This offroad Power Stretch™ recovery rope is ideal for safer and more reliable extractions of 4x4 trucks, Jeeps and SUVs than other so-called kinetic energy ropes. Comes with its own mesh duffle bag for easy carrying and storing. Length is determined before rope is under load.
20' Bubba Standard Eye Color: Blue
Bubba Rope® is the original tougher, safer, off-road recovery rope, developed through our military contracts for pulling vehicles out of mud, sand or snow. It is the only snatch rope for the 4x4 market with a heavy vinyl polymer coating and Gator-ize® eyes.
- 100% double-braided nylon rope Gator-ize® Vinyl Polymer coating
- The only rope that uses exact US Military specs for splicing and coatings
- Water, UV and abrasive resistant
- Highest breaking strengths available, certified at our factory
- Each Bubba Rope® recovery rope includes a FREE mesh carrying case
Bubba Rope® provides superior performance, strength and durability that goes way beyond typical recovery ropes, kinetic energy ropes, snatch straps and chains. It stretches to help get your stuck vehicle moving.