BUBBA ROPE GATOR-JAW PRO SYNTHETIC SHACKLEBubba Rope
New! Stronger Than Steel! Breaking Strength: 52,300 lbs! Advantages Over Steel Shackles: Stronger than steel - 52,300 lb. breaking strength! It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
Stronger Than Steel!
Breaking Strength: 52,300 lbs!
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
- Stronger than steel - 52,300 lb. breaking strength!
- It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible - easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction - no pins to fasten!
- Off-Road Recovery
- 52,300 lbs. breaking strength
- Rope diameter 7/16"
- Made from Plasma® UHMPE
- Bow width: 6"
How To Use:
- Open Gator-Jaw® PRO shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
- Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for proper attachment points
- Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point
- Loop Gator-Jaw® PRO eye back over knot and pull to tighten
- Pull as normal. Gator-Jaw® PRO shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE & MAINTENANCE
The Gator-Jaw® PRO shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Gator-Jaw® fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.