FCP 6000~Public Access Bleeding Control kit (Three Modules)Outer Limit Supply
First Care Provider Kits (Three Modules) are designed for anyone to use after calling 911. Whether a car accident, natural disaster, or violent situation; the first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Generally speaking, these critical minutes are far less then the average response time of Emergency Responders. Therefore, our bleeding control kits are designed to provide bystanders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening/uncontrolled bleeding. Not only were these kits designed around the latest guideline recommendations from the Committee for Tactical Casualty Care but they all are compatible with our patented Quick Release Mounting System; providing the public with instant access to life saving equipment!
Three Modules, each contain the following:
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 1 x PVC Bleeding Control Patch
- 1 x Red Nylon Bag
- Rescue Blanket