Jeep JL Fog Pocket Kit 2018 Wrangler JL Squadron Pro Series Baja DesignsBaja Designs
Our JL Sport/Sport-S Fog Pocket replacement kit allows enthusiasts to retain factory fit and finish, while taking advantage of premium aftermarket LED output. This kit features a pair of Squadron Pros, which have a combined output of 9,800 lumens.
Installing the kit can't be any easier. Our durable brackets have been designed to retain the stock mounting points. The provided wire adapters plug and play right into the OEM connectors, allowing the user to retain use of the factory fog switch, with no need for splicing or soldering.
Note: This kit is only compatible with the plastic Sport/Sport-S bumper. Please verify you have the same bumper pictured in the secondary photos.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications (per light):
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Dimensions: 3.07 inch x 2.77 inch x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) Squadron-R Pro LED Lights
- (2) Sets of Jeep JL Mounting Brackets
- Plug and Play wiring connectors
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42 degree) and spot (9 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42 degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 and 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9 degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
Work/Scene: Excellent work light or scene light with an extremely smooth 120 degree circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)