TOW-PRO ELITE ELECTRIC BRAKE CONTROLLERREDARC
The award-winning Tow-Pro Elite is suitable for both 12 volt and 24 volt vehicles and is the only brake controller on the market that offers two types of braking options in one dash mounted unit.
Looking for the best brake controller? The REDARC Tow-Pro Elite is the only brake controller on the market with 2 types of braking modes at the turn of a dial:
‘Proportional Mode’ (Inertia sensing) for highway conditions and ‘User Controlled Mode’ for off-road.
You can choose what braking type best suits the road conditions, vehicle type or driver preference, and the Tow-Pro Elite is suitable for 12 and 24-volt systems.
Advanced brake controller technology
This model features a three-axis accelerometer which can measure acceleration in any direction. The main unit can be mounted in any orientation, out of sight and still sense the brake level accurately.
The SEMA Global Media Award winning Tow-Pro Elite also comes with self-levelling technology, so it can sense the rate of deceleration and features active calibration, which constantly monitors the vehicles direction of travel, with or without a trailer attached.
The REDARC Tow-Pro Elite control knob is also designed with low profile and shock-absorbing elastomers ensuring it can be installed in crash impact zones.
Tested in the toughest conditions
REDARC is an Australian company that’s almost 40 years old and is a world-class advanced electronics manufacturer providing high quality trailer accessories. All REDARC products are designed, developed, engineered and tested in the toughest conditions.
The Tow-Pro Elite has undergone years of testing in some of the harshest conditions on the planet and has become the benchmark for Electric Trailer Brake Controllers Down Under.
5 Benefits of a Tow-Pro Elite Electronic Brake Controller
- A quality level of towing safety unlike any other in the market. The *patented technology of the Tow-Pro Elite Electric Brake Controller delivers a smooth, safe trailer braking response no matter the situation.
- Safe braking at your fingertips. Choose your braking type depending on the terrain, vehicle type, and driver preference with the dash-mounted control knob. The discreet and compact Tow-Pro Elite control knob is much smaller and easier to find space for on the dash compared to other electric trailer brake controller models. *Meets UNECER21 and FMVSS 201 safety standards when installed correctly.
- Two modes of braking. Choose proportional mode for highway conditions. This enables application of trailer brakes at a proportional level for off-road driving with trailer brakes applied to the level set by the user. The user-controlled mode is used for off road conditions; trailer brakes are applied to the level set by the driver. The Tow-Pro Elite is specifically designed for safe and smooth operation even on rough or hilly terrain, making it the optimum brake controller option for tight bends and when traveling downhill.
- Suitable for 12V and 24V vehicles. Acceptable voltage input ranges between 9V and 32V. The Tow-Pro Elite Electric Brake Controller can operate 12V trailer brakes from both 12V and 24V vehicle electrical systems.
- Operates both electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes. Electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes can be operated with the Tow-Pro Elite Electric Brake Controller with no user input needed to select the mode.
* Note: Tow-Pro Elite may not be suitable for some electric/hydraulic systems that require their own specific controller.
|Output Voltage||9 - 32VDC|
|Maximum Charging Voltage||12VDC|
|Output Current Rating (Cont.)||25A|
|Input Fuse Rating||30A (Circuit Breaker)|
|Standby Current Draw||<10mA|