TTBOSS-4R210ALM - Toytec Aluma Series Boss Suspension System for 10+ 4RunnerToyTec
TTBOSS-4R210ALM - Toytec BOSS Aluma Series Suspension System for 2010-Current 4Runner
Introducing a brand new addition to our lineup. Aluma Series Coilovers still provide the same great ride quality as our current line but offer additional benefits.
Toytec Front Aluma Series Coilovers
- Note: Vehicles with KDSS will not use the sway bar bracket.
- The shock bodies are made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Front Aluma Series Coilovers are adjustable from 2-3" of lift
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized to match the 700 lb rate spring for use with or without a bumper or winch.
- Aluma Series Coilovers are assembled and ready to bolt on. No spring compressor or special tools needed for installation.
- The TTBOSS-4R210ALM kit includes sway bar relocation brackets, preload adjustment tool and owners manual.
- This suspension kit includes citrogen charged design with internal floating piston to help prevent shock fading and cavitation
- Heavy duty 16mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- Lower eyelet has a rubber bushing with steel sleeve for quiet, maintenance free operation.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable
- Aftermarket upper control arms are recommended.
- Front Differential Drop kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
- Toytec Signature rear bump stop drop Kit- Part # RM43006 - Designed to work with our Superflex and HD rear coils allowing your rear bump stops to function properly protecting your rear shocks from damage and keeping the rear tires from hitting the fenderwell.
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: - Our BOSS kits comes standard with Toytec RCC2.0 rear springs- These springs offer 2" of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5" of lift.
Rear Shock Options:
- LKFJ20R - Toytec 2.0 Aluma Series Rear shocks designed for 1-3" lift. Shock bodies are hard-anodized aluminum for cooler operation and longer lasting in the elements. Fully rebuildable. Perfect match to our Aluma coilovers.