COACHBUILDER STRUT / COILOVER SHIM( PROVIDES .50” OF LIFT ) TUNDRA 99-06Coachbuilder
- CNC Machined from T6 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Engineered To Fine Tune Front Suspension
- Designed To Eliminates The Need To Add Preload To Coilover
- Corrects Driver Side Lean
- Finished In Black Powder Coat
- Made In The USA
- MFG Ekstrom Design & Fabrication Corporation
** Whats Included **
- (1) Coachbuilder Shim
** Please Note: When using with ADS, Fox 2.5 Series, Icon 2.5 Series or King Coilovers. Bolt Kit is Required ( SKU# CBSBK )
** Up To 2 Shims Can Be Used Per Side for 1.00” of lift, Bump stop extension kit is recommended.
** Please Note: Some models may require OE nuts to be replaced when using 2 shims per side.
** Tip: The Tundra Usually sits .50" lower in the front driver side corner, By using (2) shims on the driver side and (1) on the passenger side you're able to level the truck out left to right correcting the uneven stance.